Day Thirty-Three--Happy Wednesday, 2/25/15!
When You Come In
- Today, we will be dismissed at 11:10 to the varsity gym for a 15 minute pep assembly to honor the wrestling team.
Prompt Word Poem (pages 23-25)
- Follow the directions on page 24--I know, I’ve asked you to do a lot of specific things, so stay strong!
- Let’s review the directions, and let’s find at least one example from each number, so we know what we’re looking for.
- Work on your own now to scavenge for and find items in #1-5. Started 10:34; ending @ 10:41.
- I’m going to partner you up to discuss your analysis. Started @ 10:42; ending
- Let’s talk as a whole class about what you discovered.
- Here are the words you have to choose from: https://docs.google.com/a/washington.k12.ia.us/spreadsheets/d/1KTosSOe9Yjxy5hrSTrVDKTiHVd_empZPlxv3poD0Qt8/edit#gid=0
- Band People had nine minutes to work.
- Everyone else had about sixteen minutes.