Day Twenty--Thursday, 2/5/15
When You Come In
- Sign in, please.
- Put your phone in the hostage center.
- Put pages 14-15 in the drawer, if you have not already done so.
The Fifty-Word Story
PART I (Twenty Minutes)
1. Turn to your book page 28.
2. Carefully read the directions for Part I—the reading assignment.
3. Go to our class google folder, and look at the MODELS I left for you of what Part I should look like when you’re finished.
4. Website: www.fiftywordstories.com
5. Complete those as directed on page 28.
6. Save your favorites in the class folder for that assignment.
- Read your three people’s assignments.
- Make TWO comments per assignment about (A) the story he/she picked, or (B) his/her reasons for picking it. Just let them know you read and connected with their assignment choices! Thanks!
- When you finish this, click on the vocab assignment for today, and follow the glorious directions! :-)
Poetry Vocab Practice
- Catchphrases for ten!