Day Twenty-Eight--Happy Wednesday, February 18th, 2015
When You Come In
- Initial next to your name on my clipboard for attendance.
- Drop your phone in the phone hostage center. Put your phone BEHIND your name card, please.
- Grab your book and your orange sheet.
- Get out your orange registration booklet and your registration sheet.
- Take a look at the junior board.
- Take a look at page 13 of your Registration Handbook.
- Here’s general information about what you need to get into the three big Iowa universities: http://www.regents.iowa.gov/RAI/RAIposter.pdf
- Here is the actual calculator you can use: http://www.regents.iowa.gov/RAI/
- Here is the Kirkwood application website: www.kirkwood.edu/apply
- What schools are you interested in attending? Go to their websites, and see what you need to get in!
- E-mail Jona Dalrymple in school mail if you need to take the COMPASS test on March 13th. Let her know you will be there at 1:20 to take the test in Duwa’s room.
- Here is the ACT registration form: www.actstudent.org
- Read the DESCRIPTIONS of the courses you’re interested in taking next year, to MAKE SURE you’re signing up for the correct course!
- Come back and see me if you need help with any of this! :-)
- If I cannot help you, I will sent you to Guidance to talk with Stender or Ball, or to schedule an appointment.
- Come back and show me what you signed up for for your English requirements.
NO LATER THAN 11:00--Read and Relax