Day Nineteen--Wednesday, 2/4/15
- 11:30-12:05 = Class
- 12:08-12:33 = Lunch
- 12:35-1:10 = Class
When You Come In
- Sign in, please.
- Sanitize your hands, please!
- Get popcorn from the library, if you’d like!
- Two Difficult Sentences to Write
Big Picture Reminders
- Writing Reflection Assignment and Explanation: https://docs.google.com/a/washington.k12.ia.us/document/d/1_TQ16xhSiRqKI0WSSjMDjsLVLEYaDt--63Oua9WbB38/edit
- Writing Buddy Plan = Children’s Story; possibly with Rausch’s class
- Short Story
Fiction Lesson: How to Write Suspense
- Let’s read the article aloud together.
- Highlight advice sentences--commands James Pinkerton gives you about WHAT you need to do in order to CREATE suspense.
- With a partner, create a SUSPENSEFUL story, using all advice giving to you by James Pinkerton.
- Length = 400-600 words
Homework: Photo Memoir Revision to Final Draft