Day Nineteen--Wednesday, 2/4/15
- Early Dismissal
- Block 4 = 10:25-11:25
When You Come In
- Sign in, please.
- Sanitize your hands, please!
- Get popcorn from the library, if you’d like! Say “thanks” to Aylin for serving it up, and say “thanks” to Carolan tomorrow for bringing it! :-) (Cale will take her thanks by proxy today.)
- Put your phone in the hostage center.
Five Easy Pieces Discussion
Questions After Writing
- What did you learn from it?
- What did you observe about your own efforts?
- What did you like about it?
Lesson Review: Think about a word’s CONNOTATION, as well as its DENOTATION.
Connotation versus Denotation
Connotation vs. Denotation Practice on Your Own (pages 14-15)
1. I’ll explain the Vocabulary Variety Worksheet II.
2. You complete it.
3. Put your name at the top of both pages.
4. Turn them in to the drawer, please.