3rd Block: Advanced Creative Writing
When You Come In
1. Please sign in on the 3rd Block clipboard.
2. Sit on the LEFT side of the room (closest to the screen and big blank white board).
- We eat “B” lunch. (12:21)
- If you come back after the bell rings, go to the office for a pass.
Organization and Big Picture
1. I have a special present for you—the syllabus and first chapter of your book for this class! Yay!
2. Check out the BIG IDEAS for the class.
Pinterest Class Board
- Go to schoology, and follow the directions for the pinterest assignment.
- If you’re already a member of our class Pinterest board, start surfing around on there and reading what I’ve posted so far.
12:50-1:00--Class Pinterest Board
- Browse a bit, so you know what the board entails.
- Pin three writing pins that meet our board criteria (listed at the top of the board).
1:00-1:35--Writing Experiment #1 (starting at—ending at
1. Let’s read the prompt for "I Had the Weirdest Dream", and I’ll read you my model.
2. I’ll also read Asbury’s model.
3. Type for twenty-five minutes.
4. We will share these aloud tomorrow.
- Finish assignmments in orange and blue above, if you have not already done so!