Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Monday, 12/15.14--CREATIVE WRITING

Monday, December 15th, 2014
Day 37
Seven days remain!


  1. Please sign in.
  2. Please sit in what is close to your usual seat--no one may sit in the last chair in a row.
  3. Put your phone in the phone hostage center, please.



Make sure you revise what you actually told me you were going to!  

People Who Submitted a Piece for Me to Read and Comment On
Your pieces are read and commented on, and they are ready for you to revise.
  1. Karla
  2. Nic
  3. Cirilo
  4. Marino
  5. Giovanni
  6. Emma
  7. Jack
  8. Devan
  9. Megan
  10. Tara
  11. Mitch
  12. Garrett


Problems I Ran Into
  1. Deanna--word file; I could not coment
  2. Kaylee--Sense poem; this piece has to be prose

People Who Didn’t Send Me Anything to Read
  • Anyone not listed above

What this means:
  • Everyone is still revising today--but if your name isn’t in blue, you won’t have comments from me to help you.
  • If you didn’t fill out the survey, you should do so today for your second piece.  I will do my best to get that read for you for tomorrow, but I cannot read piece #1.

Nothing for class is more important today than Prose Revision #1.  I’ve given you the whole block, because to do excellent work on this will take the whole block.
Only work on Prose Revision #1--not late work.  

No comments: