Monday, December 15th, 2014
Seven days remain!
- Please sign in.
- Please sit in what is close to your usual seat--no one may sit in the last chair in a row.
- Put your phone in the phone hostage center, please.
Prose Revsion #1: https://docs.google.com/a/washington.k12.ia.us/document/d/1UAjwcrejSLRaN77n4dFtqFlaB53J-1suwPqX8JKS86o/edit
Make sure you revise what you actually told me you were going to!
People Who Submitted a Piece for Me to Read and Comment On
Your pieces are read and commented on, and they are ready for you to revise.
Problems I Ran Into
- Deanna--word file; I could not coment
- Kaylee--Sense poem; this piece has to be prose
People Who Didn’t Send Me Anything to Read
- Anyone not listed above
What this means:
- Everyone is still revising today--but if your name isn’t in blue, you won’t have comments from me to help you.
- If you didn’t fill out the survey, you should do so today for your second piece. I will do my best to get that read for you for tomorrow, but I cannot read piece #1.
Nothing for class is more important today than Prose Revision #1. I’ve given you the whole block, because to do excellent work on this will take the whole block.
Only work on Prose Revision #1--not late work.