Friday, December 12th
(Eight Days Remaining)
When You Come In
- Sign in, please.
- Put your phone in the hostage center.
- Grab our manila folder and a blue sheet off the front table.
- All grammar work was due by the start of class today. Do not go back and do it, if you haven’t already, as I will not check it.
Focus for the Last Days
- Showing, Not Just Telling
- Rubric Pieces
- Sharing Work
- Storybook Final Project
Prose Revisions Next Week
- Review the prose pieces you’ve written this term:
- On schoology, click on the link to complete the survey for which two prose pieces (not poems) you will revise Monday and Tuesday.
Musical Memory Peer Conference
Revision #1: Musical Memory
Revision #2: Autobiographical Poem
END OF THE BLOCK
- Put the chairs into seven rows of three, facing the screen, please.
- Copy and paste your BEST Six-Word Memory on the Doc in our class folder, and we’ll read them aloud.
- Copy and past your best Ogden Nash poem on to the doc in our class folder, and we’ll read them aloud.
Grab your phone AFTER you complete this, please!