Friday, December 12th
(Eight days remaining)
When You Come In
- Please sign in.
- Get out your copy of Animal Farm, as well as your two vocab sheets.
- If you were absent yesterday, please don’t ask me what you missed. The reading assignment for yesterday was posted on schoology. Grab a book from the front table, and grab two yellow vocab sheets off the turn-in drawer.
- If you missed the Oedipus Final yesterday, come in during QST today to make it up, please.
Vocab Alert (One minute)
1. A person who shares one's interests or activities; a friend or companion.
2. often Comrade A fellow member of a group, especially a fellow member of the Communist Party.
Review from Yesterday (One minute)
Vocabulary (Five minutes)
Pair-Share (People who were absent yesterday should read and annotate in the library during this time.)
Quiz: Chapters 1-2
READING AND ANNOTATING DIRECTIONS FOR TODAY
When you read and annotate today, strive to reach for other texts and visuals. Try to weave that spiderweb of connections. Connect the dots! Look for and find patterns, like Professor Foster says.
Animal Farm Reading Assignment