When You Come In
- Sign in, please.
- Find your new seat. We are one-third through the term. New seats remind us we need to have read a book by now, and be well into our second book at this point. If you’re reading a book that counts as two, gauge accordingly, please.
- Grab your book and your pink sheet.
- Turn in to the drawer your orange vocab sheet from yesterday: TO LAMENT and INCONSEQUENTIAL
11:30 – 12:05 Class
B-Lunch 12:08 – 12:33 Lunch
12:35 – 1:10 Class
4th Only (Regular Block Minutes)
BEGIN WITH THE END IN MIND.
- Click on the survey first, so you can see what you’ll have to do AFTER you do your reading practice: https://docs.google.com/a/washington.k12.ia.us/forms/d/1d-oWmVt7npqE0Ir3r5-zgko839KTB7vywTz_pAlXyHI/viewform?usp=send_form
READING PRACTICE ONLINE
- Click on the link below for reading practice.
- Take your time, read carefully, and complete all the exercises:
- After you complete the practice, fill out the google form at the link above.
Read and Relax for the remainder of the block--you should have at least thirty minutes, and probably more like forty-five.