Happy Tuesday, September 9th, 2014!
When You Come In
- Sign in, please.
- Grab your book and your pink sheet.
- Open your computer, and open your SCHOOL google drive, then wait for me.
1) New Vocab Work: TO LAMENT and INCONSEQUENTIAL (handout)
2) Vocabulary: Vocab Pics
- Open your folder with the twenty-four vocab pics in it.
- Click on “View”, and change your setting to “List”.
- Make sure they are labeled as I directed you in the original assignment: adversity 1, adversity 2, etc.
- Take a screen shot that shows your twenty-four pics (or however many you have): Command / Shift / 3
- E-mail it to me through school g-mail.
3) Getting Your Best Pic to Google Drive Folder
- Select your BEST one.
- Drag it into/Save it in the folder I’ve created in our class google folder:
- Make sure it is saved as your LAST NAME ONLY in the folder. Thanks!
4) Vocabulary: Quizlet Practice
- Test yourself with NO true/false, and NO multiple choice--reconfigure, then take the test.
- Take a screenshot of your score, and e-mail it to me in school mail: Command / Shift / 3.
- If you score 90% or above, start working on the extra credit vocab.
5_ Vocabulary: Extra Credit
- Open up our extra credit doc, and re-read your sentences. For full credit on this assignment, correct them as needed.
- Capitalize the first word in each sentence.
- End the sentence with a period.
- Capitalize the first letter of your first and last name.
- Add five more sentences OR more, using the quizlet words. Does anyone want a printed list of the words?
- Create at least one sentence for “TO LAMENT,” and one sentence for “INCONSEQUENTIAL.”
3rd Block Extra Credit:
4th Block Extra Credit: https://docs.google.com/a/washington.k12.ia.us/spreadsheets/d/1BWj0olr1RTARk7tdvSFgvgIpLsX0cBNLbc12dunyoac/edit#gid=0
6) Read and Relax
- 12:55 (3rd) and 2:45 (4th)
- 4th Adamaris
- 4th Hayley
- 4th Marcos
- 4th Maddy
1. Complete your pink daily reading log
a. time ended
b. page ended
c. TOTAL PAGES READ.
2. Rate yourself. (5, 4, 3, 2, 1)3. Put your pink sheet and book over on the table where it was when class started, unless you’re reading outside of class today.