AP English—Wednesday, October 30th, 2013
- Enlightenment Notes were due shared with me by 1:40. Those of you who did so have grades typed at the top of your notes.
- If you failed to do this, you received a zero. This assignment cannot be made up.
View and discuss the information on the following websites:
Listen to the text here:
- Read and annotate from line 104 to line 132 (homework grade due when you come to class tomorrow), then check yourself on shmoop!
- Study quizlet for the fiction terms (quiz = Friday).
Welcome to CPR!
Wednesday, October 30th, 2013
1. We are all in the class group for free rice—yee-haw!
2. Vocabulary is the number one indicator or reading comprehension—so we are going to work on it all term! J
3. We played free rice for fifteen minute before lunch.
Reading and Annotating: “How to Mark a Book”
1. Finish reading and annotating “How to Mark a Book”. (due Thursday)
2. Play free rice, and expand your diction! J (due Tuesday, 11/5)
1. Look at free rice. What is your most consistent level so far, or what is the highest level you’ve gotten to? (DON’T SAY IT ALOUD!)
2. Go to your school google, and in gmail, send me an e-mail with your level in the subject line.
When You Finish Your Halloween Story and Can Answer "YES" to the Seven Questions Above:
Ø Come back and see me, and bring your computer!