AP English Peeps
Howdy, and Happy Thursday!
September 19th, 2013
Study your words tonight, because tomorrow we play Slap It! (You do not want to be unprepared for Slap It!)
Let’s Get Ready for the Exam!
1. Please turn off you phone, and put it on the index card on the heater.
2. Please pick up your Professor Foster article off the wooden table. Leave it out on your desk to use during the exam, please.
3. Sit where there is no one on either side of you.
1. Turn in your exam to my circle table.
2. Turn in your Professor Foster article right next to it.
3. Play free rice—20,000 grains due by Monday
Vocab Practice Links
* * * *
Welcome to Creative Writing!
Ø Happy Thursday, September 19th, 2013
Writing Experiment #9: Autobio Poem
IF you finish early = Diction Practice = Free Rice
20,000 grains by Monday