Welcome to Creative Writing!
And now for a word about using your computer as a tool, versus using it as a toy….
1. Once you finish typing your poem, go back and look at the following; make any changes you want:
· Arrangement (changing order of the lines)
· Alignment (…on the left? …centered?)
· Spacing (..single? …double? What looks best?)
· Title (Is it a knock-out? Does it add a dimension to the poem?)
Now that you have a rough draft completed, do the following:
2. Type me a note at the bottom of your page about two things you want me to comment on. Some possibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Word choice
· line breaks
· whatever you want
· For example, “KW, please comment on my line breaks and my title. And did I use enough detail?”
Homework = None