Johannah, e-mail me if you need me to upload any documents to google docs.
4. Return papers to their owners.
5. Staple your papers like this:
a. Second draft (on top)
b. Gold sheet (middle)
c. Rough draft (on bottom.
6. IMPORTANT: Put them in the drawer. I’m going to review them, then give them back to you later this block. We are not making final drafts today though—don’t panic!
DO NOT GO TO THE PRINTER TODAY! I’LL SEND ONE PERSON OVER WHEN WORKTIME IS FINISHED! Thanks!
1:55-2:05 Finish Prose Peer Conference #1
2:05-2:30 Revision—Prose #2
2:30 Peer Conference Directions, Reminders and Pairings
2:40 Peer Conferences
1. People who have “A”s from yesterday, keep it up!
2. People who have “B”s from yesterday, make a few more positive comments, and answer all the gold sheet questions.
3. People who are peer conferencing for the first time today, make your comments look like Kailey’s. Cover that paper up! And answer all the gold sheet questions.
3:05 Materials turned in
Perfect Moment: “Remember the Titans” Viewing
Homework = PORTFOLIO!
Here is Tuesday's Checklist:
Tuesday—Revising PROSE #2
· PEER CONFERENCE DIRECTION REMINDERS AND PAIRINGS at
ADVANCED CREATIVE WRITING
· Children’s Story Blocked
1. Short Story Final Draft Due
o Wednesday, 8:10AM (Gavin, Dana, Bryton, Adam)
o Thursday, 8:10AM (Haley, Maddie, Emily, Shelby)
o Friday, 8:10AM (Everybody else! J)
2. DUE TOMORROW Children’s Story Almost-Final Draft
3. DUE THURSDAY Children ‘s Story Final Draft
1. Work Day
1. Review rubric!
2. Peer Conf
3. 20 min. FIRST THING!
½ Work Day
1. Layout Models on big screen
2. Children’s Book Layout (search)
Fiction Circle at 12:32
Fiction Circle—all block
Final Draft Due! Go to Stewart to share!
Homework for Wednesday
1. All illustrations complete (or sent to buddies to complete)