Welcome to Creative Writing!
When You Come In
1. Please initial next to your name on the clipboard.
2. Find your desk with your name sticky note on it.
3. Get out a blank piece of paper.
· How to turn in an assignment for class
· Grab the first couple of chapters of your textbook.
· Put them into a small three-ring binder.
· ...the cornerstone of this class.
Begin with the End in Mind
Portfolio Viewing—(10 minutes before lunch)
· What kind of writing do you see?
· Move to a new project whenever you’re ready.
· Make sure you’re filling out page 27 as you go!
• Partners—how and why
· None—enjoy it! You’ll having a billion homework assignments for the rest of the term! So live it up tonight!