Discuss Finals Schedule. Me: e-mail Mr. B.
When You Return
· Put your Small Group Prep Sheet in the drawer for a daily grade! J
HOMEWORK for TOMORROW, WEDNESDAY
· Continue construction on your portfolio, leaving room for final copies you’ll have by next Tuesday.
Reflection and Reminder
What I want to see/What you want to SHOW
1. Intense intellectual effort
2. Keen focus on the task at hand
4. Great attitude
Reflection and Synthesis
AP English Motifs (12:39-12:55)
1. Pick up an orange packet off the back table.
2. Start filling in the column entitled “What We’ve Learned This Semester”. These should be specific things you know. Cram that rectangle full of little details and info! Fill it up!
3. You don’t have to go in order. Skipping around is fine!
4. Example: “Discussion”
a. Look at the person who’s speaking.
b. Acknowledge people’s comments.
c. Use people’s names when speaking about them.
d. Listen to other people carefully, rather than spacing out or thinking about what you’re going to say next.
· Pass back a couple of papers.
· NOTE: We will continue thinking, talking and writing about the AP Motifs tomorrow, and so on.
Homework for Tomorrow (Wednesday)
· Vocab Sushi assignment