Finish TWO Ogden Nash poems (if you have not already done so)!
Howdy, AP English!
After Lunch Topics (Twenty minutes of whole-class discussion)
1. Is there a curfew? (p. 48)
2. Life and death
4. Is Victor body-snatching to make the creature?
5. How long has the creature been alive?
6. My first misfortune, another misfortune, before my misfortune—how many “misfortunes” are there?!
7. Why do Victor and Elizabeth refer to each other as “cousin”?
8. What is the exact relationship between Elizabeth and Victor? I have a gut feeling they’re in love with each other.
9. Why is Victor is so disappointed in the creature? Right after he brought it to life?
10. Page 54: Let’s check out that last sentence (over to the next page)
11. How/why was Victor so sick?
12. Page 55—“little wives”
13. Page 62: “Alas…”
14. Updates in Motif Chart
· Reading pages 65-85. (I read for fifteen minutes aloud in class today, starting at page 67.)