· Complete the Simile Creation handout.
When You Come In Today
1. Go through your Professor Foster yellow packet for both readings (“Geography” and “Season”), and NUMBER each annotation, starting with “1” (in case that’s unclear).
2. On the front of the packet, under your name, write “Total Annotations”, write the number, and circle it.
3. Put it on the circle table!
4. Pick up a Frankenstein Wordle Viewing Sheet.
5. Get ready for Magic-Time when we view the wordless! J
6. Let me go over the schedule for THURSDAY with you.
· View and discuss those Wordles!
Style Assignment (More Synthesis)
· Translating Mary Shelley to Ernest Hemingway
o What do we remember about minimalism?
o What should we remind ourselves about annotation?
o What do we know about sentence structure?
o About diction?
o See? We’re synthesizing
· Yellow packet—translating Mary Shelly to Ernest Hemingway
· Shelby H, I uploaded the packet and directions to google docs for you.