If you were absent today, plan to spend seminar Monday with me. What we did today in class was top secret, persona-type stuff. :-) I'll explain it to you in person on Monday.
Day fourteen of Frankenstein
Pair-Share, then Whole-Class Discussion--Frankenstein
1. Complete the rest of Active Reading (Frankenstein Chapters 22-24)—Victor’s and the creature’s states of mind!
2. Update your motif chart.
3. When we finish whole-class discussion, please make sure your name is on all papers.
4. Staple it all together neatly, and plot it in the drawer, please (daily grades).
· Last of 128-Word Sentences
· Draw names for Secret Santa!
Absent people, contact Shannon M. for your names, please!
Homework for Monday
· Read and annotate “…So Does Season” (Professor Foster)
· Create a Frankenstein Wordle, and upload it to google docs for class viewing Monday.