· Get papers passed back.
· Do a folder log-in.
· Check your grade printout.
· Absences Reminders
o If you’re here at school at any time, your stuff is due.
o If you know in advance you’re going to be absent, your work is due BEFORE you go.
o If you’re absent from school, you have one day to get make-up work in.
o Write a note at the top of your paper saying when it was due, and why you’re turning it in late.
o As a courtesy to others, and as a way of staying organized and respectful of everyone’s time, please do not interrupt regular classtime and discussions to ask about something you missed.
· Revision (Fifteen minutes)
· I’m going to come around to your desk and look at your Trade Directions sheet. Please mark off any items you’ve done right now.
· Peer Conference (Fifteen minutes)
· We did a lot of messing around on google docs—making collections, checking “See Revision History”, etc, to get familiar with the applications.
Conferences with Me at My Desk
· Finish listening to people read their Earliest Memory poem.
· Conference about your grade printout.