- Photo Memory, w/rubric
- Graphic Memoir
- We shared the two remaining Anti-Valentine poems.
- Jessica shared her Valentine poem.
- We talked about what we need to do for the rest of the term.
- We plotted out a calendar that will allow us to accomplish writing and workshopping a fiction story, creating a story with our writing buddies and Stewart, and completing revisions.
- We traded and graded the Photo Memory Memoirs. Alayna, see me when you get back for Amanda's poem.
- We started work on our Class Poems Lines Revision. We had fifteen minutes to work today, and we will continue working tomorrow.
- Theme for English B
- Everyone shared one of his/her six-word memoirs.
- After I went over the guidelines for writing a Class Poem, we wrote one!
- The following people were kind enough to read their aloud: Angelic, Nate, Chloe, Alex, Tiffany, Gavin, Haley, Syth, Staci, Spencer, Cammy and Wes. Thank you, guys!
- Jamie and Amanda, see me when you get back for guidelines.
- Some people wrote reviews on Shelfari.
- I conferenced with half the class about a variety of procedural and grade issues.
- We read for about sixty-five minutes.