- We feasted on fruit! :-)
- Saying It Without Saying "It" poem
- We filled out the rubric.
- We filled out the top of our peer conference sheets, and then we traded with two different people for comments.
- We mailed one of our Post Secrets today.
- We continued looking at the Form and Meaning poems (Abbie and Alayna today), and identified every sound device we could.
Homework--Timed Writing Journal
- Type for twenty/twenty-five minutes on ONE of the prompst on page 56.
- We went to Stewart to work with our third-grade writing buddies on their autobiographical poems.
Homework for Monday
- Musical Memory--directions on page 44--we'll trade them with one other person on Monday.
- We went to the Public Library to ready today.