- The Usual!
Writing Experiment #13
- I handed out a sheet with options, and we wrote for ten minutes.
- I went over expectations for how to peer conference and revise.
- We peer conferenced.
- We created a final draft. (Anyone who didn't do a final draft can do it for himework and turn it in tomorrow by 1:10.)
- The Portfolio Ten Table was due today, and after people handed them in, I read them, commented on them, then handed them back.
- We talked about what people can do over break to prepare for the portfolio.
- We talked about how important a vision of where you're going is!
- Writing Experiment #14 is due when we come back from break, January 4th.
- Start solidifying your idea for your portfolio, and start gathering your supplies.
- Portfolios are due TUESDAY, JANUARY 11th.
- People turned in their Hoover notes and their Scavenger Hunt notes for me to check.
- People also turned in their Transformation papers.
A Christmas Carol
- We watched a selection of Staves I-IV from the movie. We'll watch Stave V tomorrow.
- Post a question on the wiki.
- Bring your book club book to class.