- The Usual!
- People picked up their Perfect Moment second drafts.
- I went over a sentence from everyone's essay, and we talked about it from a variety of angles--vivid vocabulary, structure, showing, etc.
- I explained what I expected on the peer conference and revision.
- People had forty-five minutes to peer conference, then revise to final draft.
- We handed back papers and logged them into our folders.
- I passed out the grid for portfolio thinking.
- Read pages 22 and 23 in your orange section.
- Peruse your folder.
- Think about what you want to include in your final portfolio.
- Complete the handout I gave you in class, fully, thoughtfully and completely.
A Christmas Carol
- We took the quotations quiz over Staves I-IV.
- I read pages 34-35 aloud, and we put up our feast display with our color illustrations.
- We continued discussing our scavenger hunt notes.
- I copied everyone's sestinas, and we shared them aloud today.
- Read Stave V.
- Type a one-two page PERSONAL (It does NOT have to be connected to the novel.) response to the Transformation free-write cue in your green packet.