- We read for seventy-five minutes today.
- I did book chats with people in need of them.
- We reviewed page 49, and we read over our Life at Thirty rough drafts, and then we had thirty minutes to revise to final copy.
- I also handed out the Life at Thirty Guesses sheet for tomorrow.
Santa's Helper Preparation
- We talked about point of view, jobs, and potential questions we'll have to answer.
- We had a paper pass-back and a folder log-in.
- We shared a few more Autobiographical Poems on the Big Screen.
- None, unless you need to conference your Musical Memory.
- The following duos presented and did a nice job with the information: Biographical, Deconstructive and Formalist. We all took notes.
- We had half an hour to read and start the Reading Journal for George Orwell's "Why I Write".
- Spend ten minutes thinking about how to organize your Mango Motif Outline for tomorrow's in-class writing assignment.
- Finish reading the essay, and answer the RJ questions.