- We read!
- I had book chats with people who needed them.
- Journal #2
- I showed the slideshow of past projects, and we talked about the requirements on page 22.
WE #5: Earliest Memory
- I told a story (my earliest memory), and then everyone grabbed an iBook and typed for fifteen minutes on his or her earliest memory (one-two paragraphs).
- I passed out a poem I'd made out of my earliest memory paragraph.
- We talked about how the paragraph and the poem were different.
- Everyone went to work to type his/her poem, then saved, printed, and turned them in.
- We had a paper pass-back, and we did a folder log-in.
- We went over the Unit Overview on page 3 to see what we have learned, and what we're still learning.
- Twenty words/Death of Language
- Professor Foster annotations: It's More Than Just Geography
- You've finished Frankenstein.
- You have completed at least one page of notes for your art response essay.
- We discussed the geography chapter.
- I passed back reading quizzes, and we discussed the items as needed.
- We got into our Vocab War teams, and we shared words we had used thus far.
- I defined several of the new words, and people recorded the definitions.
Romantic Art Response
- We went to the Dartmouth link on my blog, and we read the information there about how to write about art.
- We worked on adding to our notes for this essay (two pages due tomorrow).
- Two pages of notes on your art