- We took a vocab. pre-quiz over our newest eight words.
- We went to the library for our reading-to-little-kids inservice with Jo.
- We looked for books to read to the Stewart kids, and we got Jo's advice on our selections.
- Many people completed one of the following: completed a prep sheet for Book #2, or completed a rehearsal (with rubric) for Book #2.
- Complete one of the items above if you have not done so already.
- The trio presentations went over most of the glossary information, and we grouped it according to connections. (notes)
- Wordle--I modeled how to make a wordle, and then we each created one, using our Oedipus motifs. We'll view these tomorrow.
- Read Arthur Miller's "Tragedy and the Common Man", and complete the Reading Journal questions.