We have ten days left of class!
- Homework rehearsal #1
- We viewed and took the photopeach quizzes over the eight vocabulary words we're still working on. We filled out a little info on each one we viewed, and we left the creator a kind, specific comment
- I explained the Prep Sheet #1, and then everyone filled their sheet out for Book #1.
- Everyone paired up, and they read to each other, and filled out an evaluation rubric for their partner, which we turned in when completed.
- In 2nd block, we passed back papers and grade printouts.
- In 1st block, we didn't have time, so we'll do it tomorrow.
- Fifteen words--motifs and important ideas from Oedipus Rex
- Five dramatic irony examples
- In trios, we shared and discussed our ideas; we added to our list on the handout I gave.
- We got back together as a whole class and put our ideas up on the Big Screen, so we have a HUGE list of dramatic ironies.
- We started reading at page 50, and we finished the play.
- We talked about our key words, and we ordered them according to importance. (We did this in preparation for the Wordle tomorrow.)
- Check your handout for the two assignments.