- We took twenty minutes to make vocab flashcards for our first fifteen words.
- We played three rounds of Slap It! with different partners, after I modeled how the game worked.
- We filled out the second page of the reading inventory, and we handed it in so I can put them all in folders.
- We had twenty-five minutes for reading.
- I had daily reading conferences with people, and I talked to a few people about the books they'd finished reading.
- We spent the first part of class viewing the Myth Barbies. We viewed them once for enjoyment, and we went through them a second time to take notes.
- We spent the last twenty-five minutes of class on the Facebook Myth pages, making sure we all had everyone as a friend, posting things on each other's walls, and adding and using Bumper Stickers.
- Spend twenty minutes tonight on each other's pages. Leave posts, take quizzes, chat....