- We revised what Super Signals are.
- I read aloud the "Meat" story, and people asked questions, made predictions, and made inferences.
- I handed out the Looking for Alaska excerpt, and I explained how to circle the Super Signals, then explain how they would give you clues on how to read.
- We pair-shared.
- We talked briefly about some of the Super Signals, and then we turned the excerpts with our notes in.
- We had forty-five minutes for reading.
- I had conferences with people who had finished books.
- We got into trios and did three rotations of our notecard review for the final (forty-five minutes).
- We played "Who Am I?" (fifteen minutes).
- We played Bingo (fifteen minutes).
- We took Itty-Bity Vocab Quiz #2.
- Study the last six vocab words we haven't quizzed over yet.