Tuesday, September 28, 2010

READING


Fluency

  • We revised what Super Signals are.
  • I read aloud the "Meat" story, and people asked questions, made predictions, and made inferences.
  • I handed out the Looking for Alaska excerpt, and I explained how to circle the Super Signals, then explain how they would give you clues on how to read.
  • We pair-shared.
  • We talked briefly about some of the Super Signals, and then we turned the excerpts with our notes in.
Independent Reading
  • We had forty-five minutes for reading.
  • I had conferences with people who had finished books.

AP

Mythology
  • We got into trios and did three rotations of our notecard review for the final (forty-five minutes).
  • We played "Who Am I?" (fifteen minutes).
Vocabulary
  • We played Bingo (fifteen minutes).
  • We took Itty-Bity Vocab Quiz #2.
Homework
  • Study the last six vocab words we haven't quizzed over yet.


No comments: