- We got with our vocab partners, and we took a vocab picture quiz. Green vocab grids were allowed, and discussion was encouraged. We did pics 20-40, then checked our quizzes, then turned them into the drawer.
- I put out a last call for make-up work.
- We looked at the bookmark journal to remind ourselves how to make a prediction.
- We wrote five predictions for the story I read aloud, "Those Three Wishes".
- We talked about them as we went through the story, then turned them in.
- We got back with our vocab partners, and we wrote a summary sentence for "Those Three Wishes", then turned in our sentence.
- We had thirty-five minutes to read.
- Megan put stickers and stamps in all the new books.
- I chatted with people who'd finished books.
- We viewed and listened to the rest of the Greek mythology powerpoints.
- We started watching the History Channel's "Gods and Goddesses".
- Mythological Barbie/Ken/Action Figure--due MONDAY
- Facebook Page--due TUESDAY