- Answerless Questions, p. 75
- We had a paper pass-back, and we did a folder log-in.
- We planned our cake-tasting day tomorrow.
- I read people's suggestions for similes for the Love Is Like poem, and then we had the writer come up and get the suggestions.
- We talked about what the difference is between them, what some examples are, and why figurative language can sometimes be very powerful and effective.
- We talked about questions #1-7 on page 74.
- We got with a partner, and we used our orange sheet for directions on what do do when we conferenced over the second drafts of our Early Memory pieces. We turned these in.
- #10--I Am a Toaster--we had eight or nine quick minutes to write a poem comparing ourselves to a non-human thing. We said it was impossible, but then we did it anyway. :-)
- Bake a cake! :-)