- We turned in our Nature Writing assignments.
- We got with a partner, and we worked on each other's Perfect Moments.
- We stapled the blue Visualizing sheet on top of the draft.
- We read over our partner's comments.
- We wrote down two things we wanted to work on tomorrow when we create our final draft.
- We talked about how to fix some sentence problems we were having.
- People said they were working on the following tomorrow: shortening my draft—taking out the stuff that really doesn’t need to be in there; working on making the diction better, especially verbs; remember pages on Vocabulary Variety—58-9; creating a KNOCK-OUT title!
If you’ve been absent—yes, you missed stuff, and yes, you’re behind in your work, and yes, you may feel overwhelmed. So what can you do?
- · Check the blog.
- · Come in during seminar for help.
- · Work on your make-up work TONIGHT, and get caught up. Otherwise, you’ll be even more overwhelmed.
- · Definitely do NOT work on late work while I am talking, or during class when you’re supposed to be WITH US!
- We read Kyle and Kailey's model.
- We brainstormed the items on the left column, using Jacque as a guinea pig, and then we had fifteen minutes to complete the left-hand side of page 72.
- We passed back papers and did a folder log-in.
- We looked at Lucy's portfolio, and we made her two nice comments.
- Continue thinking about and working on your portflio!