- We came up with words to list for different sounds on page 53, and we talked about them.
- We talked about what effect or suggestions these sounds have (figurative thinking; connotations).
- We defined "alliteration", and we noted that words don't have to be right next to each other to be alliterative.
Writing Assignment--Perfect Moment
- We made a revision plan for today.
- I handed back rough drafts and worksheets, and people started working--we had twenty minutes.
- We turned in all our work on the Perfect Moment thus far.
- Caitlin, Mirayah and Nikole presented their portfolios, and we wrote them two nice things. We love you, seniors!
- Nature Writing