THING #1—Formatting and Saving Early Memories (Writing Buddies)
- 1. Please sign on to your Student Volume.
- 2. Open the Early Memory you typed for your writing buddy.
- 3. Format it along with me (Watch the Big Screen.)
- 4. Drag it in the “FIXED!” folder! Please!
THING #2--Revise Your Perfect Moment
- 1. Make sure you understand the rubric—that’s what I’ll use to evaluate your memoir.
- 2. Re-read your TWO goals for today, which you wrote on your draft yesterday.
- 3. Consider where you can use alliteration for effect (waving watering cans).
- 4. Revise this piece to a final draft you feel is a knock-out, your best work, worthy of being put in your Final Portfolio.
- 5. Save and print your final draft.
- 6. Fill out the rubric thoughtfully.
- 7. Turn this memoir packet in the order stated on the rubric.
THING #3—SNAPSHOT POEM
- 1. Pick the rubric up off the circle table.
- 2. Pick up your blue brainstorming page from yesterday as well.
- 3. Start working on that poem! (You might want to type it in hotmail or gmail, since this will stretch into homework.)
LAST THING--10:55 Revision and Portfolio Thinking
- 1. Grab a Revision and Portfolio Thinking page off the circle table.
- 2. Grab your folder.
- 3. Make sure you have a grade printout.