Writing Experiment #7
- We chose one from the following prompts, and we wrote/typed for about fifteen minutes: The Big Event; Holiday Cheer; What a Fright. (E-mail me if you need a copy of the writing prompts.)
Writing Lesson Review
- We created a scene with Anthony, Darrale and Morgan, and we talked about all of the following: conflict, facial expressions, body language, gestures, and EDITING!
- I put up the scene on the Big Screen, and we talked about how things should look.
Where Were You Last Night?
- We talked about what we needed to do to create a final draft of our stories--look over our blue-sheet questions; complete items 4, 5 and 5 on the "Revising" page; complete the rubric; staple everything, and hand it in at the end of the block.
- Shannyn handed out the homework assignment--find a silly, crazy tabloid story, print it out, and bring it to class tomorrow.