- We talked about how we're doing with Unit 2. We asked all the questions on page 31, and each person in class answered at least one question.
- We had a paper pass-back, and we did a folder log-in.
- I had people look at the skeleton for this assignment on page 43.
- I read Kyle's model on page 44.
- I read Martha's model from the Big Screen.
- We talked about how--even though this is a "formula" poem--there a many ways to be creative and specific.
- We worked for thirty minutes on our first draft, and saved it in the class folder.
- We got back into small sharing groups, and the last two people in each group read their stories aloud to get questions.
- None, unless you needed to make-up the Prompt Word Poem Trade-and-Grade