- We continued and finished sharing our Earthbook favorites.
- We read aloud our Trio Cliché Stories, and they were terribly good!
- We talked about why clichés are undesirable in writing, and we talked about the benefits and drawbacks or working collaboratively on a writing assignment.
- I showed the blog again and stressed the need for people to check it when they are absent.
- I reminded people to check their grades online.
- We read the evaluation page in our book (8).
- I showed the slideshow of past portfolios, and we discussed some of them.
- I had book conferences with people who had finished with Book #1.
- Everyone else read for about seventy minutes.
- Nolan went over the Elements grid, reminding people to add to it as they see fit.
- We read and selected quietly, while Rhianna and Brittany served as rockers to facilitate our reading.