- Death of Language
- Darrale read his EB fave.
- Diction--Yet Again!
- We reviewed what we've talked about the last few days, and then we worked on the page entitled PLaying with Words--Connotations (p. 28). We worked with the same groups we had yesterday for about fifteen minutes, and then we got back together as a class and shared one word from our lists.
- Where Were You Last Night?
- I explained the assignment using page 29.
- I read Ben's story (serious model), and I read Ethan's story (humorous model), and then people grabbed iBooks and went to work on their stories (twenty-five minutes).