- I Am a Russian Tailor--we wrote a poem (list) of creative, dramatic lies.
- I read Kelsey's and Alex's as models, and then we wrote our own poems.
- We traded three times to star each other's best lines.
- Everyone shared his/her best line
- We talked about why clichés are evil.
- I explained the Trio Cliché Story.
- I read a model from last year, "Damsel in Distress".
- I put people in trios to begin searching for clichés online.
- Almost all groups got the story started, and every group got a firm plot idea.
- We will finish these on Monday.
- Journal #1
Please write “yes” or “no” in the blank provided.
_______1) I have read page 15 in my textbook about what a journal can be.Here is the one statement I liked best from that page:
________2) I’ve typed, doublespaced a MINIMUM of two pages on any topic of my choosing. (Keep in mind “acceptable material”.)I can use page 16 in my textbook for ideas, if I want to.
________3) I’m putting my journal in the drawer when I walk in the door on Monday, April 5th.
Writer:_______________________________________________________________________My journal is fiction nonfiction poetry combination (circle one)
- We walked to the Public Library, and we read there today.
- We walked to Custom Impressions, and we ordered our t-shirts.
- We created a four-square with the organizational elements of the book, and we listed what pieces will go in which section.
- We read aloud and selected.
- We made general announcements relating to permission slips, submissions, and procedural items.