- I talked about the importance of trust (p. 2).
- Everyone wrote questions about class, which I will read and answer tomorrow.
- I showed everyone the blog, and I made everyone swear they will never use the following phrase, ever again: "Ms. Willis, did I miss anything yesterday?"
- Around the Block--I explained the prompt, and I showed three models.
- I showed how to do the MLA format for paper headings.
- I showed how to save files on the Student Volume.
- We had about ten minutes to read Earthbook. Your pink sheet is due Thursday, and we will read EB pieces Thursday as well.
- Read pages 4 and 5, and fill out the worksheet I gave you in class today.
- I handed out the make-up reading sheets and explained them.
- Five of us gave little book chats.
- We read for about seventy minutes.
- I went over the blog from yesterday.
- The Independent Study people gave updates on what they did today.
- We solidified our choices for theme and t-shirts.
- We talked again about likes and dislikes.
- We added some names to the nickname board.
- We read aloud and selected.