- We passed papers back, and we did a folder log-in.
- I outlined what the last three weeks of the term will look like, week by week.
- We perused our folder for three pieces to share (and filled out the yellow prep sheet), plus our Sense Poems, and then we got into our small sharing groups to read aloud to each other, and to get comments from each other.
- We continued sharing the Autobiograpical Poems, and we shared a few details after each one as far as what we learned about the person. We will finish sharing these aloud on Monday.
- I had everyone look at page 9 again as a reminder of what the portfolio is and how I'm going to evaluate it.
- Type or write for twenty minutes on ONE option from page 28.
- Children's Story
We went to Stewart to read our stories to our second-grade buddies.