Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday, March 19, 2010

CREATIVE WRITING


Revisions
  • We filled out peer conference sheets for Revised Poem #3.
  • We partnered up, and we completed our last revision conference!
Final Drafts
  • I passed out the Revised Prose Evaluation, and I explained how to fill it out.
  • We worked on creating final drafts of our three prose pieces.
Homework
  • Revise to final draft any of your six revisions that you have not yet completed.
  • Get your portfolio structured and organized, but remember to leave room for the FINAL COPIES of everything we will print in class on Monday.
  • Call or e-mail me if you have questions or concerns.
HACAW

Short Story Turn-In
  • I passed out the checklist, and I went over how to do it and put everything together.
  • I passed out the reflection, and we read Mike's model for how to do it.
  • We took about ten minutes to complete this, then handed our story stuff in
Fiction Circle
  • Readers:  Katey Jo, Tayler, Jennica
Revision
  • I handed out the revision assignment and explained it.
  • We passed out folders and passed back papers.
Homework
  • Revise Poem #1 and Poem #2 to clean second drafts--ten changes each, minimum

No comments: