- We filled out peer conference sheets for Revised Poem #3.
- We partnered up, and we completed our last revision conference!
- I passed out the Revised Prose Evaluation, and I explained how to fill it out.
- We worked on creating final drafts of our three prose pieces.
- Revise to final draft any of your six revisions that you have not yet completed.
- Get your portfolio structured and organized, but remember to leave room for the FINAL COPIES of everything we will print in class on Monday.
- Call or e-mail me if you have questions or concerns.
Short Story Turn-In
- I passed out the checklist, and I went over how to do it and put everything together.
- I passed out the reflection, and we read Mike's model for how to do it.
- We took about ten minutes to complete this, then handed our story stuff in
- Readers: Katey Jo, Tayler, Jennica
- I handed out the revision assignment and explained it.
- We passed out folders and passed back papers.
- Revise Poem #1 and Poem #2 to clean second drafts--ten changes each, minimum