- I conferenced with several people about books and reading time.
- We read for about sixty minutes (after a trip to Kum and Go).
- Mrs. F. was here
- We all read our sestinas aloud, and they were incredible!
- We commented about a variety of aspects after each person's poem.
- Read the first two-thirds of Mango (check exact page assignment on your study guide page). We will have a reading quiz over all those chapters tomorrow.
Homework Due: Draft 2 of Perfect Moment
- We peer conferenced over the Perfect Moment 2nd Draft (handouts necessary).
Writing Assignments and Sharing
- We worked on our Santa's Helpers letters--they are almost finished.
- Brad read more Life at Thirty stories to us.
- Final copy of Perfect Moment
- Complete rubric for the Perfect Moment (neon green sheet)
- Almost-final draft of your Santa's Helper letter completed. (We will finalize them and print them in class on Monday.)