Mid-Term Exam Review
- We discussed how we'd reviewed for the test thus. I passed out the review sheet, and I talked briefly about the format for the exam. We spent the last thirty minutes reviewing in small groups.
- We had forty minutes in class to finish the essay, self-evaluate on the green sheet, then hand it in. People who didn't finish it are going to finish it outside of class and turn it in Friday.
- Prepare and study for the Mid-Term Exam (Thursday and Friday).
- I reviewed the four vocab words from this week.
- Our student-teachers taught us new vocabulary, EXASPERATION and INCONSEQUENTIAL.
- Our student-teachers took us through Phrasing Worksheet #2.
- A Mystery Solved
Read and Relax
- We had fifteen minutes in third block to read.
- We had thirty-five minutes in fourth block to read.