We took the mid-term exam.
People worked on defining their new vocabulary terms or reading the Foster chapter when they finished the exam.
- Prepare for typing the three mid-term exam essays in class tomorrow.
- I reviewed the last six vocabulary words.
- Our student-teachers taught the new vocabulary, TRANSITORY and LINEAGE. We worked on the green sheets, then logged the new words into our grids.
- Third Block: Alexa and Alex worked on visualizing with the "Oranges" poem.
- Fourth Block: Martin and Patrick will teach you this lesson tomorrow.
- 3rd Block: Danielle and Nicki will walk you through this tomorrow.
- 4th Block: Priscilla and Rachel lead us through this today.
Read and Relax
- Third Block: forty minutes
- Fourth Block: thirty minutes