- Nolan supervised the handing out of the following: new green Frankenstein pages; Professor Foster chapters 19 (Geography) and 20 (Season); and Romanticism Notes.
- We watched a powerpoint with some very basic ideas about the romantic era in literature, art and music. We took notes.
- We discussed the wikiposts--the ones we didn't talk about today, we'll consider tomorrow.
- We finished defining the second set of vocabulary words.
- We had twenty minutes to read.
- Read and annotate Professor Foster's Geography chapter.
- Read, highlight and annotate pages 47-51 of Frankenstein.
- Third block took the pre-quiz (which fourth block took yesterday).
- We finished making our vocabulary cards for the twelve new words.
Read and Relax
- We read, for most of the block. :-)
- We wrote on the "COMMENT" prompt today.