Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
- We started class with the wiki questions you posted last night for pages 9-24 of the novel.
- We had ten minutes to read Frankentein pp 25-46 at the end of the block.
- We discusssed Foster chapter, "It's More Than Just Rain or Snow". Everyone made one comment about an annotation he or she had made.
- We defined about half the vocab terms (on purple cards). We'll finish those tomorrow.
- Finish the reading, through page 46, and post three discussion points on wiki tonight, please.
- We took the first ten or fifteen minutes to hand back and sort papers, review our grade printouts, and complete our checklist.
- I went over what we'll be doing the last thirteen days of the term.
- We got into groups of four and played Guess the Emotion!
- We took a pre-quiz over our ten new words.
- I introduced "PROLIFIC" and "CHASTISE" as our last two new words.
- We made vocab. cards for our twelve most recent words.