- We took the reading quiz for the last few chapters of Frankenstein.
- I talked about how to prepare for the in-class essays (all block, tomorrow), and people took time to do that (green sheet).
- I talked about Isaac Asimov's "Three Laws of Robotics".
- People worked on their Romantic Art Responses (due tomorrow).
- I passed out grade printouts.
- We headed to Stewart for Day One of our Fluency Final. Everyone did a terrific job! I am proud of you guys! You worked well with the kids, and it was obvious from your performances that you put time and effort into your rehearsals. Well-done!